IT Consulting is a cornerstone of Rarity’s Managed IT Services. Building and maintaining optimal IT systems is greatly enhanced by the expertise and perspective of an IT consulting firm. We identify the best hardware, software, and technology solutions for your business’ unique needs, while planning for growth. Our IT consulting services lead your company through the challenges of streamlining unnecessary hardware and systems, while delivering optimal, secure technology solutions to your organization.
IT Consulting for Strategic Growth
- Real Results: Our self-managed team uses audit reports and network assessments to make impactful IT recommendations based on facts.
- Security and Compliance: Protecting your data and intellectual property is our highest priority. Period.
- Roadmap: We develop your 2-year IT strategy that fosters your business growth goals, needs, while considering budget requirements
When Rarity consults for your business, our experts follow core principles to ensure project success. Our team makes recommendations based on your specific growth goals, budget, and preferences. Through informational interviews with your department heads, we deliver technology solutions that will meet specific business concerns and needs.
Our IT Consulting Approach
- Aligning technology recommendations with business objectives and growth goals
- Optimizing existing systems to compliment new systems, and knowing when to replace
- Asking the pertinent questions and delivering recommendations based on facts
- Considering security and risk management while balancing the end-users’ experience
- Creating procedures that streamline business functions and improve employee productivity
- Providing detailed scopes of work, knowledge transfer, and detailed documentation
Our team performs a careful review of your current IT infrastructure to identify unnecessary systems and equipment. This reduces the risk of downtime and strain on your network. We optimize the existing, beneficial technology already in place and ensure that it will work well with any new hardware or software we introduce. Our team streamlines communication and process flow, automating business processes, and simplifying collaboration. Once in place, we install the tools necessary to monitor the updated infrastructure.