The commercial leasing environment in the Greater Houston area is very active, many companies choose to relocate due to increasing costs of their current space, or company growth and an increase in employees. While the long-term results may be beneficial, relocating is disruptive to business and revenue in the shorter term. You need an experienced IT relocation services partner on your side to ensure that your entire technology infrastructure will be up and running immediately.
Providing successful IT services for office moves and relocation takes years of experience. It’s not enough to just have basic technology help for your office move or relocation. Rarity has a long and proven track record of helping businesses with their IT relocation. For your company’s IT office move we invite you to take advantage of our detailed project knowledgebase and IT relocation skillset. With our detailed planning process, Rarity ensures your technology systems are working from day one.
Managed Network Office Moves
We provide experienced construction and IT management and monitoring of your network/office relocation or build out. Many times there are parallel security, policy, or hardware updates, this is handled. Helping you to operate your business during one of the most challenging times an organization can experience. Monitoring and managing your IT operations and coordinating the many variables is crucial to safeguarding your business from threats that can provide obstacles to success.
We can design, build, and implement as needed:
- A completely Hybrid, Cloud or Virtual network
- A lightning-fast wired network with wireless throughout, including a secure guest wi-fi connection
- A network with the most current and robust security available
Our Approach to IT Relocation for Office Moves & Expansions:
- Coordinate and provision your new Internet connection and fail-overs.
- Survey your new location for suitability, and cabling, while addressing any issues raised.
- Minimize the downtime to ensure maximum business continuity.
- Define and prepare for the various “what if” scenarios giving you peace of mind that, should the worst happen, there’s a plan B. (And a plan C. And a plan D.)
Our dedicated project management team is exceptional and will create a detailed scope of work and project plan for your IT office move. We work with you closely throughout the duration of the IT relocation project. Our team is onsite during and after the move to provide support services and resolve any lingering issues promptly and efficiently.
Check out Rarity’s IT support for office moves and our IT relocation services. We will be with you every step of the way!