Strategic IT professional with more than 20 years of infrastructure experience in information systems for businesses.
Areas of expertise include:
• Create IT Policy - Develop an IT policy that articulates the vision, strategy, and principles of the businesses as they relate to the use of information and IT resources.
• Implement Cost Control - Create an IT process to prioritize work by its value to better meet the demands of the users within the organization.
• Eliminate business process inefficiencies - Align IT and document business processes to measure performance by cost and time to remove bottlenecks.
• Establish strategic partnerships with vendor management - Review and evaluate all partners to strengthen relationships and develop metrics to measure their performance.
• Maximize the effectiveness of your principles and staff - Train and coach employees. Assist in generating and implementing IT solutions that align with your business strategy. Overcome costly mistakes and help your people succeed.
Specialties: Strategic IT and Business Planning
- Turnaround Expert
- IT Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Budgeting and Cost Control
- Enterprise System Deployments
- IT System Architecture
- Contract Negotiations and Management
- Organizational Development